Brrr.....!!!

Hyderabadi winters are famous for being warm winters as when compared to the winters of Delhi and Lucknow and the last weekend was very cold brr.....!! So out came all my warm winter clothes from woollen coats to Cashmere shawls (Oh yeah we Hyderabadis have got it all). I wanted to wear and feel winter around me so much that even when it grew humid I refused to take off my coat. 

Incidentally my cousins had come from Lucknow and they began sweating see my warm coat and I was still imagining my breath going brr... and my teeth chattering... Wishing it would get colder without me running the risk of getting roasted in my warm clothes. 

I would love to change the ending lines of Percy Bysshe Shelley's "Ode to the West Wind" - "If winter comes can spring be far behind?" to my own "If winter comes, can winter clothes be far behind?" ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Books Books

Novels Into Movies!

Africa